The module converts 4 input channels of 25Gb/s electrical data to 4 channels of LAN-WDM optical signals and then multiplexes them into a single channel for 100Gb/s optical transmission. Reversely on the receiver side, the module de-multiplexes a 100Gb/s optical input into 4 channels of LAN-WDM optical signals and then converts them to 4 output channels of electrical data.
The central wavelengths of the 4 LAN-WDM channels are 1295.56nm, 1300.05nm, 1304.58nm and 1309.14nm as members of the LAN-WDM wavelength grid defined in IEEE 802.3ba. The high-performance cooled LAN-WDM DFB transmitters and high-sensitivity PIN receivers provide superior performance for 100-Gigabit Ethernet applications up to 20km links and compliant to optical interface with IEEE 802.3ba Clause 88 100GBASE-LR4 and 100G 4WDM-20 MSA requirements.
● 4 channels full-duplex transceiver modules
● Transmission data rate up to 25.78Gbps per channel
● 4 channels DFB-based LAN-WDM cooling transmitter
● 4 channels PIN ROSA
● Internal CDR circuits on both receiver and transmitter channels
● Low power consumption < 3.5W
● Hot-pluggable QSFP28 form-factor
● Up to reach 20km for G.652 SMF without FEC
● Duplex LC receptacles
● Operating case temperature range 0°C to +70°C
● 3.3V power supply voltage
● RoHS-6 compliant (lead free)
● IEEE 802.3ba 100GBASE-LR4
● 100G 4WDM-20 interconnects